The Horus Heresy: Legions
|Windows, Mac, Android, iOS|
|March 28, 2019|
|Collectible Card Game|
|Single and multiplayer|
About[edit | edit source]
Grab your bolter, board the Thunderhawk… and play cards! The Horus Heresy: Legions will take you on an epic journey through one of the richest settings of Warhammer 40,000’s history. Play cards to field troops, execute tactics and embody the heroes and villains of The Horus Heresy. Join a Lodge and plot your way to take over the galaxy with new friends. Make history fighting in time-limited events with game-changing consequences.
With an ever growing collection of hundreds of cards and dozens of Warlords to lead your decks, the path to victory will always shine with new strategies to build powerful decks of unstoppable Space Marines.
Play in Ranked and Friendly modes with your best deck or master Sealed Deck events using cards you might not own yet. Need more practice? Duel any member of your Lodge easily, go solo against the AI, or issue a challenge to any player you know.
Are you ready for this time of reckoning?
Features[edit | edit source]
- 45+ playable Warlords to collect, each fully voiced and with a unique set of abilities.
- 600+ unique cards. Expand your card collection as new Space Marine Legions from the Warhammer 40,000 lore are added, each with a flavorful card list and strategy.
- 10 Legiones Astartes and 3 neutral factions: Imperial Army, Mechanicum and Chaos. Even more Space Marine legions will join in future expansions.
- Build a deck from your card collection and play in PvP Ranked and Friendly modes, or practice solo against AI opponents.
- Rack up rewards, play with cards you don’t own yet and influence the future of the game in PvP Sealed Deck time-limited events, where two factions compete for one game-changing effect. It could be the choice of *abilities for a new card, fighting for the addition of a new Warlord from your favorite Legion, or even deciding which new Legion will be featured in the next expansion!
- Join a Lodge and coordinate with your new friends to master each event, come on top of other Lodges and collect bigger rewards. Discuss strategy and try your decks with other Lodge members.
- Challenge any player and add your friends to know when they’re online to play!
- Cross-platform. Play on PC or mobile sharing your progress.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Game support[edit | edit source]
The Horus Heresy: Legions Wiki is focused on creating the definitive guide to The Horus Heresy: Legions. But while we make an effort to be complete, which may include game bugs and fixes for them, we are not an official game support channel. Please see the Game support page for more information.